Monday, March 7, 2011

New Blog

Hello everyone. This whole cranio business is kind of consuming my life right now. I have been reading blogs but not commenting as much as usual, sorry!

We are currently waiting for the call from the imaging center to set up Baby Girl's CT. They have to get approval from my insurance first. If my insurance asks for anything more the imaging center will have to go back to the surgeon's office and the whole business starts over again. Sigh, I am so worried that each step will take two weeks. Ha, my own new kind of TWW. Yuck.

We came out to family and friends in an email and on facebook. We started a blog so that we could manage to keep everyone updated as to what's going on and where we are in the process. If you are interested and I recognize your name from hanging around here, email me and I will give you that blog address. The only thing I ask is that if you ever leave comments there please don't mention this blog. I think there is way TMI here for my family and friends, especially coworkers and whatnot! Even my pastor has the other address, so... they may not want to read about cervical mucous, periods, my hoohah, hubby's sperm and all that fun stuff! But it's not as if everyone I know doesn't already know we went through infertility as I am a bit of an oversharer. But even I have limits! Only you fine people get the pleasure of reading about that stuff!

Anyway, we had a lot of great emails and comments and stuff that made me cry. It's times like this I am sad I live so far away from most of the people that give a damn about us.

But to end on a happy note, Baby Girl turned 8 months old today! Where does time go? She is so stinkin cute!

4 comments:

  1. Happy 8 Months Baby Girl!! I bet she's adorable!! I'm sorry you're going through such difficult stuff right now but I hope insurance quickly clears the way and you can move on in your process. I'm glad you have lots of great support, but sorry you live so far away from people. Sending you strength during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find your email address, but I would love to follow along on the other blog so I can continue to pray for the specific parts of this journey for Baby Girl. My email is courtney.yerkes@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy 8 months!!!! dealing with insurance can be a real pain in the #$%% and you dont really need that in your life now. hopefully it gets the "all clear" and you guys can get moving on this!! wishing good luck and strength for you three!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 months already? Wow.
    I read your previous entries on my phone and wasn't able to comment, but I wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and Baby Girl a lot. I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this.
    I will definitely email you so I can follow the other blog.

    ReplyDelete