Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Help for Another Blogger?

Do you know about Jenneper?

Because if you don't, then you should. She has, without a doubt, the funniest blog I have ever read. When I found her blog I had to go back to the beginning just so I didn't miss a single post. She even wrote for the magazine Redbook for a while.

Unfortunately, things haven't been so funny around Jenneper's blog lately. For quite a while actually. After a FET she became pregnant with identical twin girls. During the pregnancy they learned that one baby was not growing as well and was much too small and everyone was very worried about her. They tried to strike a balance to keep the babies in to give them both the best chance at survival. Shortly before their scheduled c-section at 32 weeks the bigger baby died suddenly and so she was born still. Nobody had been very worried about her.

The tiny baby, Ainsley, survived but is still in the NICU five months later and is facing another 2-3 months. Can you imagine not even taking your baby home for 8 months?!

Anyway, I could go on and on but you could go to her blog and read their story. But now they are balancing two full time jobs, their 2 year old daughter, and driving back and forth to the hospital to spend time with Ainsley. Obviously there are medical bills, gas costs, parking, etc etc.

I thought I would appeal to all 3.31 of my readers to see if you might be interested to help. If so, follow this link to a post by her friend. There is a paypal option to send a donation.

If nothing else, perhaps you can laugh while you catch up on her posts of less stressful times and then offer them some words of encouragement.

That's it. I have been wanting to post about some more of my employment drama but my grandmother passed away this morning (after a long life and a very long period of declining health) and so there is travelling and such in my future. I'll be back... eventually.

2 comments:

  1. i'm so sorry to hear about jenneper and your grandma. what a sad post. safe travels for you and peace as you say your goodbyes. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jill I'm sorry to hear about your Grandma. I'll be thinking of you. My Grandma turned 89 yesterday.

    ReplyDelete