Our cars and all of our other stuff was loaded up today to be moved. Can I just say how much I love a full service move (so far)?!
We are staying at my parents until mom, C, and I fly to MN on Monday. She doesn't sleep as well away from home. She is asking for toys that are packed. She's not herself and cried a lot today. :( I have no idea what to expect once we're away from Hubby.
Probably the next time you hear from me I will be an Indiana-er. Um, Indiana-ite? Indian? Indianan? Hey, the next time you hear from me I will be a resident of Indiana! :)
P.S. Blogger is a jerk today and I can't comment on your blogs!
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think it's Indianan :) Congrats on the move!
ReplyDeleteGood luck!! I hope C adjusts quickly, especially when her things arrive in her new home. LD took a few days to adjust when we moved but it wasn't too long.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the comment/email when LD was in the hospital. :)
Thinking of you and praying for a successful move! Your husband will be there before you know it. In the meantime, Ella loves talking to my husband on Skype. Not as good as the real thing, but it will get you through till you and C can see him again.
ReplyDelete