Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Good News!

I almost went to bed without updating!

I got the call at work today at about 3pm. The nurse said that my HCG level had risen appropriately. Actually, she kind of scared me by saying "your level skyrocketed". Ummm, isn't that bad? Then she said, "Oh no, I mean it was just fine."

Anyway, after some prompting she gave me the actual numbers of 275 last Friday and 1216 on Monday 72 hours later. I love this graphic at babymed that you can plot:


So I know it's too early to decorate the nursery but I'm pregnant! And excited. :) She said the will have me keep my mid-April appointment (sans ultrasound) at about 9 weeks and the best I can hope for is that maybe they can hear the heartbeat by doppler. Ugh. This no ultrasound is gonna kill me.

6 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!! Wonderful numbers!! Praise God!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank goodness!!! So happy for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful news! Congratulations!

    I would't be thrilled about the no ultrasound appointment, either! I'll be thinking about you and hoping these rough early weeks pass by quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! long time no see. It's so nice to see your beautiful family- congratulations!

    Just got a BFP myself!! But need to go in now for the blood test.

    ReplyDelete