I am still sick. I don't feel any better and the fever is hanging on.
I am going to the doctor today to make sure I don't have the flu and hopefully for reassurance. Ever since I got sick I don't feel pregnant anymore. Is it just that the illness sick is masking the pregnancy sick? Where did my nausea go? My OB specifically told me to let them know if my symptoms disappear. And what's with all the cramping? Is it just gas or is it my body preparing to flush out my baby?
Where there was joy and hope for a week, now there is just fear and anxiety.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My fingers are crossed for you. I hope you feel better and that you will still be pregnant.
ReplyDeletePositive positive positive Jill!!!! You'll be in my thoughts.
ReplyDeleteOh Sweetie! I just got all caught up on your latest news!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, I want to extend a sincere CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! I know this stupid sickness is quickly making you a nervous wreck, and I hope to God you start to feel better very, very soon.
You're in my thoughts today!